Brent Lee is a first-year master’s student from Toxey, Alabama. His areas of interest include crime and deviance, and demography.
B.A. Sociology – University of West Alabama, 2011-2015
- Teaching Assistant – Criminological Theory, Mississippi State University, Fall 2015
- Teaching Assistant – Crime, Justice, & Inequality, Mississippi State University, Fall 2015
Honors and Awards
- University Scholars Award for Sociology, University of West Alabama, 2015
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society (initiated 2014)
- Psi Chi Honor Society (initiated 2015)